There are many ways to get involved in the Southpaw story – here are a few:
- Book a show – Faust and Carousel are both available for touring in 2017 and Speakeasy is being developed for touring in 2018.
- Buy a ticket – sign up for the newsletter via the Contact page to make sure you know when and where we are performing.
- Commission us – we’re always looking for new projects to develop which inspire and engage people. Currently programming for 2018 and beyond… use the Contact page to get in touch.
- Book a workshop – we love working with everyone, pro dancers, students, two left-feeters… use the Contact page to get in touch.
- Buy the T-Shirt- we don’t have any but if we get enough demand we might get some made!
- Interact with us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Artistic Director, Robby Graham, working with volunteers for Rush, the outdoor spectacular.